COMLEX LEVEL 2 PE- REVIEW COURSE
Level 2 PE - WOLFPACC Overview
The Level 2 PE exam evaluates whether a student can demonstrate the Osteopathic Principles essential for safe and effective patient care under supervision.
What to expect:
Day 1- 3 is Demonstrational. Students practice under exam like conditions and go over items tested, do’s & don’ts, data gathering, communication skills, physical exam, clinical encounter note writing, standardized patient encounter, interviewing patient, receive “physician scored” feedback from history & physical skills.
Day 4-5 is the Simulated exam. During the simulated exam students are recorded. There are 12 different timed clinical case situations which include individualized feedback and evaluation of each case. You will also receive a performance checklist & recommendations for optimal success from a WOLFPACC instructor. Keep your patient encounter video recording and scored clinical notes. All materials provided.
- Cost: $1000 (Housing Not Included)
Topics to be covered:
Integrated Clinical Encounter (ICE)
- Data gathering - patient information collected by history taking and physical examination
- Documentation - completion of a patient note summarizing the findings of the patient encounter, diagnostic impression, and initial patient work-up
Communication and Interpersonal Skills (CIS)
- Questioning skills
- Information-sharing skills
- Professional manner and rapport
Spoken English Proficiency (SEP)
- Clarity of spoken English communication within the context of the doctor-patient encounter