COMLEX LEVEL 2 PE- REVIEW COURSE
Level 2 PE – WOLFPACC Overview
The Level 2 PE exam evaluates whether a student can demonstrate the Osteopathic Principles essential for safe and effective patient care under supervision. The WOLFPACC CS course is offered as a two day course on the weekend. Day 1 is on Saturday from 8am – 5pm and Day 2 is on Sunday from 8am – 3pm.
What to expect:
Day 1 is Demonstrational. Students practice under exam like conditions and go over items tested, do’s & don’ts, data gathering, communication skills, physical exam, clinical encounter note writing, standardized patient encounter, interviewing patient, receive “physician scored” feedback from history & physical skills.
Day 2 is the Simulated exam. During the simulated exam students are recorded. There are different timed clinical case situations which include individualized feedback and evaluation of each case. You will also receive a performance checklist & recommendations for optimal success from a WOLFPACC instructor. Keep your patient encounter video recording and scored clinical notes. All materials provided.
2019 Dates Offered:
April 27th – 28th
September 28th – 29th
- Cost: $1200 (Housing Not Included)
Topics to be covered:
Integrated Clinical Encounter (ICE)
- Data gathering – patient information collected by history taking and physical examination
- Documentation – completion of a patient note summarizing the findings of the patient encounter, diagnostic impression, and initial patient work-up
Communication and Interpersonal Skills (CIS)
- Questioning skills
- Information-sharing skills
- Professional manner and rapport
Spoken English Proficiency (SEP)
- Clarity of spoken English communication within the context of the doctor-patient encounter