COMLEX LEVEL 2 CE- EXAM REVIEW COURSE
Level 2 CE - WOLFPACC Overview
Our Level 2 course enables you to master difficult clinical situations and still remain confident in your management approach. Many students in preparation for Level 2 feel the key to mastering the exam is though algorithms of management. This could not be further from the truth and would be a dangerous interpretation of how to prepare for the board exams.
In order to direct the correct test to rule-in or rule-out a disease, you must first derive a set of differentials. These differentials are a derivative from your basic science understanding. Here at WOLFPACC we ensure you have a concrete understanding of the POWER 5 approach and how it applies to the clinical world. This will ensure correct management decisions are made in each and every case.
The live lecture is taught in a very interactive manner. This means that students are inspired to openly ask questions. This removes the repetitive nature of most programs and their passive learning style. Students are taught concepts, retention techniques, clinical thinking, and not rote memorization. We provide everything students need to succeed and pass the COMLEX Level 2 with high scores.
The majority of the Level 2 exam will describe clinical situations that require you to provide a diagnosis, a prognosis, an underlying mechanism of the disease and the next step in medical care including prevention.
Additional Level 2 Core Classes:
- Behavioral Science & Psychiatry
- Internal Medicine
- Lectures are M-F, from approx. 8:00am – 4:00pm, followed by tutoring and drills with plenty of time left over for self-study. Building closes by 8:00pm. Saturday classes are from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Classes have 10 min. breaks every hr. and a 1 hr. lunch
Included Services: (services may vary depending on 4 week or 8 week session)
- Guarantee with 8 week course -click for details
- Small Group Sessions
- Live Lectures
- Q-bank included for 8 week sessions
- Lecture Materials
- Level 2 test-taking skill sessions
- One-on-One Tutoring Sessions
- OMT specific materials
- Unlimited use of the computer lab (during center hours)
- NBOME practice exams and weekly challenge exams
Pricing: Side by Side Course Comparison