COMLEX LEVEL 3- EXAM REVIEW COURSE
Level 3 - WOLFPACC Overview
Our Level 3 course enables you to master difficult clinical situations and still remain confident in your management approach. Many students in preparation for Level 3 feel the key to mastering the exam is though algorithms of management. This could not be further from the truth and would be a dangerous interpretation of how to prepare for the board exams.
In order to direct the correct test to rule-in or rule-out a disease, you must first derive a set of differentials. These differentials are a derivative from your basic science understanding. Here at WOLFPACC we ensure you have a concrete understanding of the POWER 5 approach and how it applies to the clinical world. This will ensure correct management decisions are made in each and every case.
The live lecture is taught in a very interactive manner. This means that students are inspired to openly ask questions. This removes the repetitive nature of most programs and their passive learning style. Students are taught concepts, retention techniques, clinical thinking, and not rote memorization. We provide everything you need to succeed and pass the COMLEX Level 3 with high scores.
Comlex Level 3 consists of multiple choice and computer based simulations to asses a medical student or graduate’s application of their medical knowledge and understanding of biomedical and clinical science in managing patients in an unsupervised setting. The Management category contains the largest portion of questions for COMLEX Level 3. The results of this exam demonstrate the student's ability to independently provide a standard of care to their patients. Level 3 is the final component of the COMLEX exam series.
There are 3 important components WOLFPACC focuses on when preparing the student for the Step 3 exam.
- Normal conditions and disease categories such as growth & development, basic concepts, & general principles.
- Common clinical scenarios such as initial work-up, continued care, and urgent intervention.
- Plus the physician task of applying scientific concepts, determining a diagnosis based on history, physical exam, lab findings and managing the patient.
Additional Level 3 Core Classes:
- Internal Medicine
- Surgery / Trauma
- Behavior Science & Psychiatry
- Lectures are M-F, from approx. 8:00am – 4:00pm, followed by tutoring and drills with plenty of time left over for self-study. Building closes by 8:00pm. Saturday classes are from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Classes have 10 min. breaks every hr. and a 1 hr. lunch
Included Services: (services may vary depending on 4 week or 8 week session)
- Guarantee with 8-week course -click for details
- Small Group Sessions
- Live Lectures
- Q-bank included for 8 week sessions
- Lecture Materials
- Level 3 test-taking skill sessions
- One-on-One Tutoring Sessions
- OMT specific material
- Unlimited use of the computer lab (during center hours)
- NBOME practice exams and weekly challenge exams
Pricing: Side by Side Course Comparison