USMLE Step 2 Exam Review Course
Step 2 CK – WOLFPACC Overview
Our USMLE Step 2 CK course enables you to master difficult clinical situations and still remain confident in your management approach. Many students in preparation for Step 2 feel the key to mastering the exam is through algorithms of management. This could not be further from the truth and would be a dangerous interpretation of how to prepare for the board exams. Students are also taught concepts, retention techniques, clinical thinking, and not rote memorization. We provide everything a student needs to succeed and pass the USMLE Step 2 CK with high scores.
In order to direct the correct test to rule-in or rule-out a disease, you must first derive a set of differentials. These differentials are a derivative from your basic science understanding. Here a WOLFPACC we ensure you have a concrete understanding of the POWER 5 approach and how it applies to the clinical world. This will ensure correct management decisions are made in each and every case.
The live lecture is taught in a very interactive manner. This means that students are inspired to openly ask questions. This removes the repetitive nature of most programs and their passive learning style.
Covered material includes, but not limited to: Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Surgery, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Preventive Medicine.
- Lectures are M-F, from approx. 1:00pm – 5:00pm, followed by tutoring and drills with plenty of time left over for self-study.
Building closes by 8:00pm.
- Classes have 10 min. breaks every hr. and a 1 hr. lunch
INCLUDED SERVICES: (services may vary depending on 4 week or 8 week session)
- Guarantee with 8 week course (Live on-line only) –click for details
- Weekly challenge exams
- Live Lectures
- Group Sessions
- Lecture Material
- Q-bank included for 8 week sessions (Live only)
- One-on-One Tutoring Sessions
Pricing: Side by Side Course Comparison
Examination Course Content
USMLE Step 2 CK includes test items in the following content areas:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Preventive Medicine
- Other areas relevant to provision of care under supervision
Most Step 2 CK test items describe clinical situations and require that you provide one or more of the following:
- a diagnosis,
- a prognosis,
- an indication of underlying mechanisms of disease,
- the next step in medical care, including preventive measures.
Normal Conditions and Disease Categories
Normal growth and development and general principles of care
Individual organ systems or types of disorders
- Immunologic disorders
- Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs
- Mental disorders
- Diseases of the nervous system and special senses
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Diseases of the respiratory system
- Nutritional and digestive disorders
- Gynecologic disorders
- Renal, urinary, and male reproductive systems
- Disorders of pregnancy, childbirth, and the puerperium
- Disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders
Test Length and Format
USMLE Step 2 CK has maximum of 355 multiple-choice test items. It is divided into eight sixty minute blocks and administered in one nine hour testing session. For Step 2 CK, during the defined time to complete the items in each block, you may answer the items in any order, review your responses, and change answers. After you exit the block or when time expires, you can no longer review test items or change answers.
RATED #1 BY USMLE/COMLEX TEST TAKERS!