Terms and agreements:
- If you are unable to attend the program and cancel prior to the one (1) business day, a full refund will be reimbursed minus the credit card fee charged to process your payment.
- All credit card refunds will be charged a 5% processing fee to cover the cost we were billed to process your payment by the bank.
- Cancellations must be in writing and received by the above time line.
- If you are unable to attend the lecture for the scheduled time and have paid in full or a deposit, you may move your start date to a later scheduled date without penalty.
- In the event of an early departure from the program, no credit or refund will be provided for housing.
- Refunds are processed within twenty days of your cancellation request.
- No refunds will be issued once the lecture starts on the first day of class. If you have to leave early, a credit will be placed on your account for a future return to be used within 1 yr. of leaving the program.
- No exceptions will be made from this above refund policy